-->
Searching...
Wednesday, July 27, 2005
10:41 AM

My Space

Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one's definition of your life; define yourself. - Harvey Fierstein

A puzzling day....open my email and I got a newsletter from Myspace but the thing is...I never sign up for Myspe account at all. So I tried opening it up...guess up a few password and taadaaa...I'm in. Who on earth sign up for me. The computer by itself maybe. Another thing is I was said to be 24 years old.....that's a cruel joke. Okay I'm on that path but not for another 2 years time.

A very wierd thing, I would remeber if I sign up, I haven't had any accident taht causes memory lost..so it's wierd...very wierd indeed. The only space I have is here, my e-mail and Friendster account. Other than that...ohh yeah the IQ test thingy space. There I do remeber my spot but not Myspace.....a mystery I can't resolve right now.

Mad, adj. Affected with a high degree of intellectual independence. - Ambrose Bierce

0 comments:

 
Back to top!