-->
Searching...
Friday, July 22, 2005
1:39 PM

Time after time

Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so. -Douglas Adams

Warning! This is not a song entry.....even though the title up there is time after time, I’m not telling story about Eva Cassidy. Today is all about time management. A friend highlighted a point to me a few days ago about how in our time table we only study about 21 hours a week. Its not even a day. Yet it felt like we need to study for the whole week.. I guest its not only me, everybody does. Times fly so fast these days. Soon the will assignment to tackle, mid sem test and not long after that the final semester exam.

Talking about final exam....every time it approaches I will regret all the lazy stuff I did, promising to myself I won’t be a last minute student anymore but as one semester past to the other I still remain in the same situation over and over again.. I guest I will be in the same situation till the day I grad. ( I don’t see how my situation will differ this time.....unless........of course if I become super genius, then I don’t have to worry about studying anymore......yeah right, who do you think you are.?)

Anyway...I finally manage to secure the information needed for my thesis. Coverage area of all the mobile service provider in Malaaysia...Digi, Celcom and Maxis. By the way my new vocab...’GSM’ stands for Global Services Mobile Communication.. After all this time of using mobile phone now I know what EDGE stand for...it is short for Enhanced Data Rate for Global Evolution. Phew...and you think those computer nerd are the only one coming out with weird vocab...PHP, MySQL XML..and stuff...mobile people are a part of that too. They are interconnected......lucky doctors weren’t part of that too. can you imagine mobile phone with weird Latin name

Digi coverage












maxis coverage















celcom coverage













Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes.
Oscar Wilde

0 comments:

 
Back to top!