-->
Searching...
Sunday, July 31, 2005
9:47 AM

Actifed (Part 1)

There is nothing worse than a sharp image of a fuzzy concept.-Ansel Adams

Bizarre day’ woke up late only to remember I had an appointment with a friend at UM regarding some design work I’ m helping her with.. My body temperature is still above the normal range, had quite a mild flu, sore throat and my head spinning. So took some medicine so my body can operate like normal.

I was supposed to meet her at 10 am at my university but I was running late, by 9.30, I was still home. Take all the necessary thing and pace off, from the bus stop I decided to walk to U as an exercise as I stop exercising after my semester start and now my body is starting to show symptom of sickness. So I need to sweat a little. As I walk ‘Actifed’ took over my head, the flu medicine I took. There was a buzzing sound in my ear and I felt kind of giddy and light headed. But I just walk since I still able to focus on my bearing and focus my attention only in kind of weird surrounding.

But then I pass by a friends of mine, I was suppose to say like hello, maybe chat a little (the normal meet the friend stuff) but my head is really in different space at that moment, she said something to me and it echo in my ear, I tried to answered back but I think it was wrong kind of answer, I didn’t stop as I should, I kept pacing myself, she must think that I’m weird. Yeaah...probably right under the influence of Actifed and combination of other drugs. I do act weirdly.

I’m late for about half and hour, my friend (the appointment one) wasn’t really happy when I showed up since she had a pretty tight schedule herself, Explain a few thing to her and she was okay with it considering my punctuality record before this. The funny thing is as she talks I can’t help but imagining that we are in a cave as everything that she said echoed in my head.

Acting is a matter of giving away secrets. -Ellen Barkin

0 comments:

 
Back to top!