-->
Searching...
Tuesday, June 14, 2005
12:41 AM

Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so.-Douglas Adams

I'm writing this in the midst of being agree and disappointed at the same time ( Or could it be that one let to the other...) Plus my headache is killing me, the painkiller I just took will only take charge in a few minutes but my hatred is reaching its critical limit.

Idiot! if I'm not being the polite obeying our goverment 'Budi Bahasa' campaign I might as weel yell that to the idiot who's despite know for certain he was wrong try to turn the false to me. Who do he think he was....the JPJ Head even if that so he should have open his eyes clearly and see the signal light from my car. And certainly his girlfriend is also a blind with no bone of her own. Taking his side when clearly sees where the false should fall onto. How dare she stared at me like that. ( Her stares is able to kill the entire population of Bogota, lucky I have enough antibody to face her) You pick the wrong person to start on 'verbal abbuse' course with lady....

Even Wizard of Oz can help you dear, in this case your Tin Man boyfriend of yours. At last I won after Tin Man dismisively admit he was wrong after being pressured by almost everyone at the scene. Hahaha..next time Tin Man open your eyes..and never ever tries the 'I'm heading straight to the grave' act of driving again.

I won should I still be mad....Yes, I just can forgive him like that. maybe tommorow I'll calm down a bit but still I'm mad at Tin Man.

In certain trying circumstances, urgent circumstances, desperate circumstances, profanity furnishes a relief denied even to prayer.-Mark Twain

0 comments:

 
Back to top!