-->
Searching...
Sunday, June 26, 2005
5:06 PM

Past my bedtime

You can never plan the future by the past- Edmund Burke

Wow...it's been a week since I wrote my last entry. I have my reason. The past week was full of activities,Been on the move....then my brother is back from Russia so we have people droping by to say hello to the guy. Then there was the family big dinner. Big indeed...the amount of work, burn most of my calories for a week. Dinner was fun..just look at the food....mix of colors...love you mum!

A couple more weeks and I'm of to KL again. Can't say I'm looking forward to it but at the same time this will be the last year I can fool around with friends because life after that would be uncertain.

Right now I'm enjoying the last moment of my holiday. Addicted to Diner Dash...gosh....I have to get a life after this. Need to recharge my battery of life....

A good holiday is one spent among people whose notions of time are vaguer than yours- John B. Priestly

0 comments:

 
Back to top!