-->
Searching...
Tuesday, June 07, 2005
12:20 AM

Trying Hard

Without wearing any mask we are conscious of, we have a special face for each friend.-Oliver Wendell Holmes

Met someone today, someone I've been trying so hard to avoid or run away exactly. Today under a very wierd circumstances I saw him. I knew he saw me too and just like me, we tried hard to avoid each other. Turning around hoping that the other won't realise you was there but ...who are you kidding. For a few seconds our eyes do meet and I put on a quirky smile, adjusting myself to the situation, he did the same. Very awkward situation. He turned away and I turned away heading for the lift. As the door close one question poped into my head. Did sorry alone is enough?

Personally I owe him a big fat apology. For being a complete jerk all this time. From the time I hurt him, it took me 6 month to send him a card of apology and I never knew the response afterward. Maybe if I can go back in time I would change how I acted but I can't never do that....I'm sorry that I'm not the kind of girl who would changes her style to suite someone. I gave lousy excuses to get away from something. Run away from commitment whenever it get close to me. I wouldn't give anymore reason but I really want him to know that I'm sorry.

Forgiveness means letting go of the past- Gerald Jampolsky

0 comments:

 
Back to top!