-->
Searching...
Tuesday, August 02, 2005
9:51 AM

Actifed (Part 2)

Take care of those who work for you and you'll float to greatness on their achievements. -H. S. M. Burns

Return home after the weird morning walk and meet the friend’s session. My body and head is still adjusting to the medicine affect but I felt much better than before. Just when I though my lingual fresco is over out of no where I guy approach me and start asking question about electrical appliances in my house. I answered a few, with the hope he would just buzz off, but then he gave a card and started talking at a much faster rate than before, He is Chinese speaking Malay with hard to understand accent at a fast rate, and my head had echo effect, how would it sound to me? It sounded like Chipmunk speaking recorded on tape and the tape is playing at a fast rate and keeps rewinding. (At least that how I heard it) Did he keep repeating what he said? I think so.

Maybe he later realise I wasn’t paying a slight attention to what he said, (I can’t...I have no idea what the heck he is mumbling about) that he asked me whether I understand or not what he said. I said a little (the earlier questions I did). Then the tape played again, I wasn’t sure what he was telling me but after a while I realise he was asking me to tear the card up. (I figured that up after seeing the tear here sign on the card). So I did and he stops speaking, (Thank God!).

Ohhh it’s a gift card for those who lucky, (that what he’ll been telling me...hmmm) but I’m not. So he just left, and I praise the God because I’m not those who are lucky, because I just can’t stand another round of him talking.

As the Actifed effect subdued I just want to sleep....no more talking.

Peace is not an absence of war, it is a virtue, a state of mind, a disposition for benevolence, confidence, justice. -Baruch Spinoza

0 comments:

 
Back to top!