-->
Searching...
Saturday, August 13, 2005
4:53 PM

All or nothing

I am free of all prejudices. I hate every one equally. W. C. Fields

It’s been more than a week from the date that I last posted an entry here. To tell the truth not that the days are dull, a lot of things is going on in my life some of it is very interesting. The only thing is I haven’t found a lot of time to sit and pour everything out. .Since the hazy days and bad sore throat I’m engaged in all kind of activity, most of it need writing, designing or just mere thinking. All of which is duplicating as days goes by and I’m trapped in the middle. Right now I’m trying to squeeze myself out of it little by little.

I did however manage to change the background song to something by MDO or formerly known as Menudo. The group with the most exchangeable singers and have a long list of history attach to its name. Ohh by the way it’s the same group Ricky Martin was in and also Robi ‘Draco’ Rosa was. The song I embedded entitle ‘Otra Vez” simply translated to ‘other times’. Perhaps on other time I have the chance to write more often. Chiow

Television is a medium because anything well done is rare. -Fred Allen

0 comments:

 
Back to top!