-->
Searching...
Thursday, August 04, 2005
10:37 AM

Blue...

To imagine is everything, to know is nothing at all.- Anatole France
Mom called, said she was going to buy me some new clothes, and asked me whether I like the colour or not. She said it was black with yellow motives, luckily she didn’t said yellow stripes or I’ll be imagining honey bee. She said it would be a change to my blue monochrome wardrobe collection. Mom thinks I own to many blue and plain clothes, the plain part she didn’t complaint but the blue part she did. She rearrange my wardrobe sometimes...so she said she knows how many blue shirt I own.

Do I own that much blue? I don’t think so, well okay comparing to other colours blue do kind of dominate my wardrobe but it’s not that much. I still wear other colours. I like blue, so I can’t help it. Everything blue look nice to me and it’s just my wardrobe. I don’t blue dominates other things I have. Well okay. There’s my blue pencil case but I only bought that after my black pencil case disappeared and that’s it. Ohh...my phone is blue in colour.

I used a black/grey beg, I don’t own a blue shoes...except the sport shoes but that is white with blue stripes or is it the other way around? My spectacles rim is not blue. I don’t drink Pepsi Blue because I don’t think the colour should be editable. I don’t drink Blue the mineral water because the bottle is so small and I need much more that that. I listen to Blue the group but not a fan and I certainly don’t watch blue film. So there is not much blue in my life only a few. I should tell mom that.

P/S: I like blue as long as my life isn’t.

Creativity represents a miraculous coming together of the uninhibited energy of the child with its apparent opposite and enemy, the sense of order imposed on the disciplined adult intelligence. Norman Podhoretz

0 comments:

 
Back to top!