-->
Searching...
Tuesday, August 23, 2005
5:03 PM

Grandeur space

Just living is not enough... One must have sunshine, freedom, and a little flower. -Hans Christian Anderson

To be able to take a deep breath, look upon the sky and count the stars, feel the coolness of night breeze washing up upon your face and gaze up and see the cotton canvas of cloud movement. Isn’t that what life is al about. Sorry about the poetic opening, Can’t help it, I’m in a calm mood. Nothing much to say today, my mind is preoccupied with my a lot of work (…have I ever ran out of it?....ermm never). You might guess, all those works and I still stop and gaze at the stars?

Looking at the stars is one form of my escapism from the reality on earth. By looking up you can feels small and all your trouble will become miniature in the grand enormous space up there. People should try that. It just looks so calming and wonderful.

P/S: Don’t try it on hazy days…it only makes you more troubled.

To cherish what remains of the Earth and to foster its renewal is our only legitimate hope of survival. -Wendell Berry

0 comments:

 
Back to top!