-->
Searching...
Monday, August 29, 2005
5:04 PM

Longest Day

Clocks slay time... time is dead as long as it is being clicked off by little wheels; only when the clock stops does time come to life.- William Faulkner

Today would be rate as the longest day of my life. Maybe I wasn’t feeling particularly well. Started early in the morning, wake up, prepared all the necessary stuff and catch the bus, I had an appointment with the doctor today concerning my lymph node that is still not recovering back to it’s original shape. I met the doctor 4 days ago; she gave me some medication and told me to come back if the situation still remains. Well the situation remains intact. (Houston! We got a problem)

So head back to the clinic, the doctor started to be concern and I started to worry. You don’t get swelling lymph node because you fell down the bicycle! Mum is even more worried, taking into account I am not the healthiest daughter she has. She assigned me for chest X-ray and also blood test. I need to run everywhere for this.

Not to mention running to meet my brother who wants to buy his laptop. He searches the whole of Penang Island for the model he wants and there was none. So he is here to but them. Catch up with him, finally got what he wanted. Luckily I have the morning off today. Happy ending!

My side of story haven’t finish yet, run back to the hospital, for my test. I thought I might catch my clinical class which is at the hospital only in different department. But there was a lot of walking around and waiting turn that I miss the whole clinical session (nothing to be worry about since it was boring anyway). The whole experience wore me out.
Then run back to the faculty, sort out a few matter concerning tomorrow EEG recording.

Back to the clinic, hand over the X-ray report. Thank God, my chest is clean as a whistle. The doctor is however perplexed. Ruled out chest abnormalities, right now I’m waiting for the blood test result which will take about a week to complete. (A very long time to complete a blood test! What a waste of time)

However I don’t think I need to wait that long, mum has already arrange me for another medical check up back home. Gosh I’m tired of this.

P/S: Right now all I want is peace and quite and REM sleep.

A word to the wise ain't necessary - it's the stupid ones that need the advice. -Bill Cosby

0 comments:

 
Back to top!