-->
Searching...
Saturday, April 12, 2008

MPH Online Weekend Best Deals

Anyone who says they have only one life to live must not know how to read a book. ~Author Unknown

For bookworms out there, MPH online bookstore is having a 50% discount for online purchase of childrens book. They always have all the discount weekend deals for online purchase only. Just check it out here.

Just like their motto 'Where the Bookstore Come to You'.

By the way, MPH online is one of the site that I trusted for my online purchase, never let me down and with all kind of weekend special I can get my hands on new book at much lower price and it get delivered straight home. With bookstore becoming REALLY big today, huge much huger than some university library I know... sometimes it is hard to get your hand on the one book you want after touring the whole place, so instead I sit at one place pick out the book, read summary, reviews etc then decide whether I want to buy it or not at the comfort of my living room.

It doesn't mean I hate big book store, I still love to visit them whenever I had the chance, the ambience, the coffee smell, Tchaikovsky playing in the background...it is really brain stimulating. I'm always in the mood the learn new things whenever I visit that kind of bookstore. Maybe I should start putting coffee machine and Tchaikovsky in my room as brain stimuli (the only catch..I don't drink coffee...hey! maybe I can just buy a jar of Nescafe and put it as decoration..like those potpury thing..hehehe)

Lord! when you sell a man a book you don't sell just twelve ounces of paper and ink and glue - you sell him a whole new life. Love and friendship and humour and ships at sea by night - there's all heaven and earth in a book, a real book. ~Christopher Morley

0 comments:

 
Back to top!