-->
Searching...
Tuesday, April 22, 2008

The third guy...

To love is to suffer. To avoid suffering one must not love. But then one suffers from not loving. Therefore to love is to suffer, not to love is to suffer. To suffer is to suffer. To be happy is to love. To be happy then is to suffer. But suffering makes one unhappy. Therefore, to be unhappy one must love, or love to suffer, or suffer from too much happiness. I hope you're getting this down -Woody Allen


A man come to you one day and said I can read your chakra (a form of aura or something like that). The first thing he told you was you are going to marry at least the third man you fall in love with (..gesshh only three..) The second is he might be foreign..(huh..great now my mom can go beserk). The third and most important is you have to make sure he is very compatible with you in every aspect because as a person you are as complex as solving Laplace equation. (at least I’m not reciting Laplace during lapdance...;-P. How are you supposed to react? It’s not that you went to see him to get your palm read, he just popped up one day in front of you, telling that he can read your chakra.

Well that happen to me …the chakra man just appears one day out of nowhere. The first time he just said I had a very stressful chakra. Not a bad reading, considering I’m nursing a headache that won’t go away, a certificate design to complete, a website and database to update, balancing the account and completing a purchase order. I was in a very stressful mood. The second time he popped up (he started to sound like Mary Poppins), he said he just have to meet you again as he detected some things that are better talked in private. He made me feel like I’m dying…gesshhh. Then he started giving you an inside scoop of your personality (quite creepy since he did get it right…even my mom have trouble knowing me). Then… the big scoop…

Lucky thing we are not suppose to believe in future prediction or I will be writing a questionnaire to find our just how compatible my future partner really is. Three huh…let me see, does your crush (what an apt word to describe it) got featured too because that will take 2 slots, and I’ll be left with one option (not a very enticing…). But if the two don’t count, then I’ll be left with three. Hhmmm how I am going about this, maybe I should start a checklist….hehehehe.


Remind me of Valerie Frankel book though, The Not So Perfect Man

A woman was walking along a deserted beach when she stumbled upon an old brass lamp. She picked it up and rubbed it. A genie popped out. The genie said, “I am the genie of the lamp. Make one wish and I will grant it.” The amazed woman asked, “One wish? Don’t I get three?” The genie said, “My magic is so powerful, you only need one.” Unhesitatingly, the woman said, “I want peace in the Middle East.” She happened to have a map of the region in her purse. “Look here,” she said. “I want these countries to stop fighting with each other now and forever.” The genie looked at the map and said, “But they’ve been at war for thousands of years. I'm good, but not that good. Make another wish.”

The woman thought for a moment and said, “I’d like to meet and marry the perfect man. He should be considerate, fun, gorgeous, warm, affectionate, faithful, drug-free, a social drinker, a non smoker, have an interesting, high-paying job, love kids, love to travel, have a big dick and know how to use it, be a good cook and a happy vacuumer, get along with his family but keep them at a healthy distance, look great in jeans, and make me feel like I’m the only woman in the world. That’s my wish.” The genie let out a huge sigh and said, “Let me see that map again".




An archeologist is the best husband any woman can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her - Agatha Christie

0 comments:

 
Back to top!