-->
Searching...
Sunday, October 01, 2006
11:26 PM

Adopting a pet

Today I played with a virtual little Panda as a form of wasting my time. Here it is..

my pet!

I never really had a pet since during my childhood since I was asthmatic so my parents restrict any contact with creature who had feathers or furs. I can only admired them from far. As I grow up..I developed a sense of not liking these creatures..no that I want to hurt them type of hatred..only that I don't want to be near kind of feeling.

Actually I wanted to adopt that big but cute bluehyppo of TMNet or similar hyppo..but there was none on the site...it's cute..but the real reason would be..it's not real...just like my admiration for Big Bird, Elmo, Cookie Monster, Zoe, Oscar, Telly and Grover...yup the guys on Sesame Streets.....I love Elmo!

Seriously ...I must get a job really soon or I will be doing more crazy things in the future. There must be something in the food I ate..

Today's menu..seafood....

Ohh by the way..October's song update..'Leading Change' by our very own Juwita Suwito from her album Brand New World. Quite inspirational

Beside Youtube and bolt..for video..I'm starting to like 'Multiply' more and more. It's the all in one center..but I like the music sharing feature..the numbers of songs you can find are just massive. Not to mention you can upload and download your own favourite music without restriction without much fuss.

0 comments:

 
Back to top!