-->
Searching...
Wednesday, October 18, 2006
3:51 PM

The Devil in Me

When you're between any sort of devil and the deep blue sea, the deep blue sea sometimes looks very inviting - Terrence Retiggan

It was said that during Ramadhan all the devil is lock..err jailed, but then why am I having this crisis of choosing..want to be good or bad. I'm very confused right now. I can be devilish by throwing tantrums..but wait I'm not very good in yelling at people. I can just tell that idiot that I knew he is lying or keep pretending that I'm just too naive to know and play his game until I can't take it anymore and . He will be sorry for the rest of his life if I reach that level. Or I can be the good angel and decided to forgive him... ....huh

If you had it to do all over again, knowing what would happen, would you make the same choice?- Anynomous

0 comments:

 
Back to top!